Insurance Companies are known for its consumer finance business, which includes personal loans, home loans, and other types of loans. It also offers a range of insurance products, such as life insurance, health insurance, and general insurance. Insurance Companies have a wealth management division that provides investment and financial planning services to individuals and families. These Companies have become major players in the Indian financial services industry, serving millions of customers across the country. They have several hundred contracts with policyholders, vendors, and employees and manage these contracts using a combination of spreadsheets, email, and paper documents. When it comes to Creation, Implementation and upkeep of Contracts, Insurance Companies face a wide range of obstacles. A well- thought-out contract management system can help these businesses keep up with changing requirements, manage transactions effectively and ensure financial profitability.
- Insurance Companies face disputes with policyholders over coverage terms and conditions. These disputes are costly and time-consuming to resolve.
- Insurance Companies need to be more proactive in ensuring that their contracts are in compliance with relevant regulations such as those related to Data privacy, Anti-fraud and Consumer Protection but they lack efficient way of tracking and managing compliance across all their Contracts.
- Contract Management process is time-consuming and inefficient. The Contract Managers spend a lot of time entering data manually into spreadsheets, tracking contract status updates through email, and filing paper document resulting in error-prone and non-scalable delay in Contract Management.
- Since the Insurance Companies deal with a large number of Policies and Policyholders managing Insurance policies becomes Complex with multiple clauses, conditions and exclusions.
- Inconsistencies in Contract language or formatting further leads to confusion and misunderstandings between the Companies and the Policyholders.
Solutions that Contractzy provides:
Contractzy’s Contract Life Cycle Management tool involves digitally monitoring and managing all aspects of an Organization’s Contracts – from their creation to their expiration or renewal. Having said that, lets take a look on what solutions we provide:
- Contractzy’s CLM solution can help comply with regulations by automating contract creation, tracking, and renewal processes. This helps ensure that contracts are up to date and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Contractzy’s CLM solution helps reduce errors and inconsistencies that can lead to contractual disputes or regulatory fines. Furthermore, it can help in identifying and mitigating risks associated with contract terms and obligations.
- Contractzy’s CLM solution can help financial institutions reduce costs associated with contract creation and management by streamlining processes and eliminating manual tasks. This can include reducing the time and resources required to negotiate and execute contracts.
- Contractzy’s CLM software can improve efficiency by automating tasks such as contract generation, approval, and storage. This can help financial institutions save time and reduce errors.
- Contractzy’s CLM software provides financial institutions with enhanced visibility into their contract portfolio allowing them to monitor contract performance and identify opportunities to optimize contract terms and obligations.
- By providing real-time data and analytics, Contractzy’s CLM software can help financial institutions make more informed decisions about their contract portfolio and negotiate more favourable terms and conditions.
The Insurance Companies can now:
- Standardize contract templates and clauses to ensure consistency across all contracts.
- Automate contract workflows, such as approvals and notifications, to reduce manual tasks and increase efficiency.
- Track contract status and milestones in real-time, providing better visibility and transparency across all contracts.
- Monitor contract performance and compliance, using alerts and reports to identify potential issues before they become major problems.
- Improve contract negotiation and execution, with electronic signatures and online collaboration tools that speed up the process.